The Millivolt is a small, 3 inch, EDC friendly tactical style frame lock folding knife that is opened by use of the flipper tab. It is a full featured high end custom knife made entirely in my small shop here in the USA. Each Millivolt comes standard with the following features:
- S35VN drop point harpoon style blade hollow ground by hand with harpoon swedge. Each blade is uniquely serialized. Blade thickness: 0.125". Blade length: 3"
- Large forward finger choil allows for comfortable forward grip
- Hand filed jimping on spine behind harpoon and on flipper tab
- Titanium frames are generously machined on the inside to reduce weight and serialized to match the blade. The month and year of build are also engraved on the inside of the rear handle. Each frame thickness: 0.170"
- Frames are contoured and textured for a secure grip
- Area behind flipper tab chamfered for finger comfort when flipping.
- Detent ball ramp on blade for smooth closing
- 3D machined pocket clip attached with hidden titanium hardware. Tip up carry
- Internal lock bar relief to prevent catching on pocket
- Smooth pad under pocket clip to prevent handle texture from wearing out pocket
- Inlay attached with stainless-steel screws from the inside.
- Hardened S35VN lockbar insert attached with hidden stainless-steel screws. The lockbar insert also acts as an over travel stop.
- Ceramic caged bearings with stainless-steel washers against the titanium.
- Ceramic detent ball.
- Non-free spinning stainless steel pivot with titanium pivot screws.
- Titanium handle hardware.
- Backspacer with lanyard hole. Backspacer can be removed if desired as there are also stainless-steel standoffs installed inside the handles.
- Fitted waterproof hard case.
- Signed and dated Certificate of Authenticity.
The Millivolt has been a long time in the making, and I designed it to fit great in the hand and be a pleasure to carry and use every day. It can be a great first high-end knife or a great addition to any collection.